Probably, for each person, the color green is a symbol of tranquility, nature and harmony. This color has occupied a Central position in the color spectrum, while it is widely perceived as neutral, but no one is negative. Also, this color is associated with the heart chakra, so it helps maintain balance in the body, treat wounds. At the same time green range helps to normalize blood pressure and heart rate, removes headache and symbolizes safety.
In this color palette there are different minerals, which are always at the peak of popularity and fall into one of three groups:
- Precious. Semiprecious. Ornamental.
Properties of green stones
Green is a symbol of development and growth because it is the color of nature, harmony and tranquility. The minerals in this color range have a beneficial effect on the human body, in particular blood pressure and the cardiovascular system. If we talk about psychology, then green stones soften the character and take away depression, reduce aggression to its owner.
The person who wears jewelry with a green stone, has eloquence, always beautiful and articulates thoughts. Some of the stones are green until today are considered a symbol of wisdom, for example, emerald. At the same time, the stone of green color absorb and dissipate all negative, saving people from laziness, deceit and betrayal.
Chrysoprase green gemstone is a faithful companion that protects against the evil eye and slander. It is used in the treatment of eye diseases, as well as a talisman, which can tarnish, taking on all the negativity of others. Moldavite is another mineral that helps with eye and heart diseases.
If we are talking about semi-precious green stone, it deserves special attention malachite and jade, because these minerals since ancient times, have benefited from all ailments. Many people worshipped these gems, used them to massage and clean the water. In the case of pain is enough to touch the stone and the pain goes away. They also help to lose insomnia, get rid of bad thoughts and nightmares.
Stones green is a beautiful amulets and talismans, which accompanies success and good luck.
Ornamental green stone
To cheap stones green include:
- Aventurine (adventure and happiness) – stone, which is mined in Brazil, Austria, and the Urals. In ancient times, this stone decorated jewelry, and also used in the manufacture of gloves, pens and various Souvenirs.
- The coil – looks like bright snakeskin, produced in Russia, USA and India. Typically this stone is used for cladding walls, creating Souvenirs and decor. As for the jewelers, they can apply the material for the manufacture of cheap ornaments, glassware and boxes.
- Malachite is a valuable mineral used for decoration of Cabinet interior (ashtray, table lamp or a vase).
- Jade – high-strength stone is characterized by its durability and ease in handling. Green jade is the most popular form of this mineral used for the manufacture of interior items and inexpensive jewelry.
Semi-precious green stones
This category includes:
- Jadeite (jade – lumbar stone) – a rare stone which can be found in the Urals. The mineral has an attractive appearance and good texture, so it is used to decorate brooches, bracelets and rings. Of particular value are translucent jade, and in General to create the jewelry use three kinds of this stone: commercial, utility and Imperial.
- Generally it is believed that the stone caused by the fall of meteorites has the bottle color, so the alternative name – glass stone. Moldavite is the only tektite, which is used to create jewelry since it is easy to handle, and has an interesting structure. The mineral is mined only in the Czech Republic.
- Chrysoprase – green gold, known since ancient times. Now the stone is mined in Germany, Brazil and the United States, but the leader is Australia. With the help of this mineral create gorgeous rings, bracelets and necklaces.
This class has only three members, namely: emerald, tsavorite and demantoid. Consider in more detail each of them:
- Emerald is the most popular and one of the most precious stones on the planet. Emerald is a type of beryl that is valued by jewelers for its high natural purity, which is ensured by the presence of chromium in the chemical composition of the mineral. In nature, the emerald is unlikely someone will be able to attract, all the greatness, the brilliance and sparkle of it betrays the right cut. Emerald never combine with silver, as it is a sign of bad taste. Colors – all shades of green color, there are other shades in the stone, its value is sharply reduced. Stone extraction is performed in Colombia, Russia, India, and Afghanistan.
- Tsavorite is a stone that was found near the river Tsavo (hence the name). Tsavorite is a precious jewelry and cutting and polishing the stone which is very popular among wealthy ladies. Place of production: Madagascar and East Africa, the stone is never more than three carats, when creating decoration, it is usually combined with silver. Feature of the tsavorite – it is not processed and not created synthetically, eliminating the possibility of forgery.
- Demantoid – diamond-like mineral that has a grass-green color. Very popular the stone was used by the Russian tsars, for them it was an indicator of status and wealth. In General, the stone can have various shades of green, and sometimes you can find yellow varieties. The play of light is provided by strong refraction of light, which has a gem. It should be noted that this stone is mined in the Urals and he only popular in Russia. In one year, as happen to get a little more than 100 pounds of the mineral, but it is still in the beginning of the last century. Lately mine stone began in Namibia, however, is only precious stone that is mined in the Urals.