At the moment, the number of thumbnails to create a tattoo so large that each can easily select the best option. Among the many pictures are very popular tattoo charms. Many are skeptical about the ancient symbols, talismans and charms, believing them to be conventional figures that do not have magical powers. Others, on the contrary, I respect these images, treat them with care, believing that they protect from evil forces and attract good luck. So where is the truth? Do they have protective and magical power, really? Unknown. In this case we can say only one thing – every man the right to decide, to believe in them or not.
However, amulets are very popular tattoo that proves faith in their reality and magical sense. It should be noted that the protective symbols were in almost every culture, so to understand them and their values is not so simple. The main task is to find out the exact value of the pattern before applying it on the body. The thing is that some images suitable only girl, others only to men, and there are those that do not use.
Kinds of tattoos with the image of talismans
At the moment the tattoo is an original way to Express your personality and a stylish accessory, decoration for the body. But in ancient times the tattoo was more respectful attitude, they were used to display the story of his life, belonging to the tribe or to protect against evil spirits and forces.
Among modern tattoo charms should allocate the following directions:
- Images of animals, for example, totem. Ancient symbols, crosses and runes (or runic Slavic). Portraits of pagan gods.
Choosing the subject of the picture and the sketch to create a tattoo, it is important to know the exact value of the pattern, test it on multiple sources in order to eliminate the possibility of error. Some signs of guard, others attract luck. You also need to understand that there are characters that can use only to girls, others only men. Usually such a strict division in Slavic characters, for example, the guardian – a powerful feminine energy, and the square of Svarog – a symbol of courage and strength.
Charms tattoo for girls
As you know, there are universal signs, as well as those that are chosen depending on sex. As for the women’s tattoos, it’s usually the characters that are connected with the Slavic goddesses.
Types of female tattoos with the image of talismans:
- Bereginya – displays great female power. If everything is done according to conscience and to remember the ancestors, the house will be in order, and fate will be favorable. Ladybug – symbol of fertility and motherhood. Scandinavian Nations believed that the amulet with her image will help girls find her sincere and everlasting love. The star of the Lada protective symbol used for the protection of the pregnant woman and her unborn baby. The character can affect the character, makes a woman more kind and wise, and her give birth without complications. Ladines – a symbol of happiness and love, protecting the house and the family from the problem. The rays of the talisman must be sent to the left side, and it needs to rotate to the right, as it’s a female direction. Lunnitsa is a talisman for young girls to protect them from damage and the evil eye, for example, on infertility. Also protects the tattoo from the spell.
Mens tattoo charms
Among the exclusively male characters worth noting:
- Valkyrie – an ancient talisman that soldiers put on their armor, because he helped in battle, and also allowed us to maintain a military honor. The square of Svarog – for men who are passionate about physical labor. Character develops ingenuity, helps to distribute forces correctly to achieve maximum results. Chanter is a symbol of wisdom and good fortune, allows one to achieve success in any right. Sun or Celtic cross is a symbol of magic that fills man with strength of spirit, boldness and courage, faith in the correctness of their cause, mission. Ancient warriors used the cross for victory in battle, striking him with swords and shields.
Tattoo charms with animals
In ancient times tattoo amulets of animals were very popular, with every living entity is endowed with special meaning:
- The grasshopper is a symbol of creative people to achieve success in their business and to become rich. Moose – a life without problems and diseases. Spider – protects from sickness and evil, removes laziness and attracts the Muse to creative people. Bee is a very strong symbol, granting to the person the hard work and long life, while making its owner more wise and experienced. Pelican – a symbol of good people, striving for self-improvement. The scarab is a symbol of the immortality of the soul, banishes anxiety, stress, allows you to know yourself and your inner world.
Slavic and Scandinavian tattoo charms
Runic symbols are a special kind of amulets with tremendous strength and magical significance. The rune consists of a sign-shape, sound itself and the runes. Approach to the selection of symbols to be very careful to combine them into words is not recommended, because you can’t reconcile the characters than to attract a lot of trouble.
Some Slavic runes charms:
- Krada – clears unnecessary thoughts, allowing you to focus on what really matters. The world is a symbol of creative people, allowing them to unleash their talent and potential. Overcoming grass – the best protection from disease. Rainbow is the symbol of travelers, to facilitate them the way. Can be perceived in a different sense – easy way of life. Lola – a symbol of prosperity and joy, enhances human intuition.
With regard to Scandinavian runic amulets, among them are very popular such characters:
- Ur – a positive outcome in all matters and fate in General, improves health and helps to «rise from the ashes». Horn’s success in career and personal life, protection against evil eye and spoilage. Gera – a symbol of prosperity and good mood. Man – helps to choose the right life path, the owners of such images often become more kind and open. Ken – protection from sorrows and troubles, diseases and enemies. Keep love and friendship, protecting them from quarrels and disagreements.